PowerHouse Furniture Polish - Dust & Shine - Lemon - 9 OZ

PowerHouse Furniture Polish - Dust & Shine - Lemon 

  • Restored natural luster & beauty
  • New formula for better shine

Net. Wt. 9 OZ (255 g)

In stock
417 Reward Points will be used to purchase this product

Buy this product and Earn 3.00 Reward Points click here to login

PowerHouse Furniture Polish - Dust & Shine - Lemon - 9 OZ

Furniture Polish enhances the beauty of wood with a clear,deep-glowing,long-lasting shine. Gently cleans away dust, dirt, fingerprints, and smudges from wood surfaces. It shines and protects wood against ordinary wear, water spills, and stains. Helps restorat beauty of wood.


Water,Butane,Isobutane,Propane,Hydrocarbons,C9-C11,n-Alkanes,Isoalkenes Cyclics,<2% Aromatics,Paraffinum Liquidum,Sorbitan Oleate ,Sodium Benzoate ,Fragrance,Sodium Nitrite.


Shake can well before using.

To clean and polish your furniture and other surfaces, hold can at an angle about 8 inches away. Wipe immediately with a soft, clean cloth. For small items or surfaces near upholstery, spray on cloth first, and then polish. 


Test product on an inconspicuous area to check results.For use on antique furniture or other non-sealed wooden surfaces, please consult a furniture specialist.Do not spray on floors or stairs as it could leave them slippery.

Keep out of reach of children and pets precautionary statements: hazards to humans and domestic danger: exremely flammable. Eye and skin irritant. Harmful if swallowed.

Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.Avoid contact with the eyes and on skin or clothing. Handle with care; wear rubber gloves and eye protection.Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not mix with the other products. Use in a well-ventilated area.

First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and wash slowly and genty with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and continue rinsing.

If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If contact on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing .Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 10-15 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

If inhaled: Immediately move from area of exposure to fresh air. Call a Posion Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

Submit your review to Earn 1 Reward Points click here to login

Write Your Own Review
Only purchased product can write reviews. Please make A verified purchase from store