Midol Complete - 40 Caplets
- Acetaminophen/Caffeine/Pyrilamine Maleate Pain Reliever/Diuretic/Antihistamine.
- Multi-symptom relief of - Cramps, Bloating, Fatigue, Bayer, Headache, Backache.
Buy this product and Earn 11.00 Reward Points click here to login
Midol Complete - 40 Caplets
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 60 mg.||Diuretic|
|Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg||Antihistamine|
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
For the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- muscle aches
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Allergy Alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, rash, hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
- If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription); if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: liver disease, glaucoma, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- When using this product: you may get drowsy, avoid alcoholic drinks, excitability may occur, especially in children; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery, limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present, pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.