Hibiclens - Antiseptic/Antimicrobial - Skin Cleanser - 4 FL OZ

Hibiclens - Antiseptic/Antimicrobial - Skin Cleanser 

Hibiclens prevents skin infections there by reducing the risk of cross-infection.

Hibiclens has antiseptic activity and a persistent antimicrobial effect with rapid bactericidal activity against a wide range of microorganisms.

Net Wt. 4 FL OZ(118 mL)

In stock
799 Reward Points will be used to purchase this product

Buy this product and Earn 0 Reward Points click here to login

Hibiclens - Antiseptic/Antimicrobial - Skin Cleanser 


Active Ingredients Purposes
Chlorhexidine gluconate solution 4.0% w/v


Inactive Ingredients:

Fragrance; Gluconolactone; Isopropyl Alcohol 4% w/v; Lauramine Oxide; Poloxamer 237; Purified Water; Red 40.


  • Antimicrobial skin cleanser helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
  • For skin wound and general skin cleansing 
  • Surgical and Scrub 
  • Healthcare personnel handwash


  • Use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns.
  • Skin wound and general skin cleansing. Thoroughly rinse the area to be cleansed with water. Apply the minimum amount of the product necessary to cover the skin orwound area and wash gently. Rinse thoroughly.
  • Surgical hand scrub - Wet hands and forearms with water. Scrub for 3 minutes with about 5 mL of the product with a brush. Rinse thoroughly under running water. Repeat. Dry thoroughly.
  • Healthcare personnel handwash - Wet hands with water. Dispense about 5 mL of the product into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for 15 seconds. Rinse and dry thoroughly.


For external use only.

Allergy alert: This product may cause a severe allergic reaction. Symptoms may include:

  • Wheezing/difficulty breathing
  • Shock
  • Facial swelling
  • Hives
  • Rash

If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

  • If you or the patient is allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredient in this product
  • In contact with the meninges
  • In the genital area

When using this product

  • keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if permitted to enter and remain in the eye or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums
  • If contact occurs in any of these areas, rinse with cold water right away
  • Wounds which involve more than the superficial layers of the skin should not be routinely treated
  • Repeated general deansing of large body areas should not be done except when advised by a health care provider

Stop use and ask a doctor if - irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.

Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.


  • Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
  • Avoid excessive heat above 40 degrees C (104 degrees F)
More Information
NDC 0234057504

Submit your review to Earn 1 Reward Points click here to login

Write Your Own Review
Only purchased product can write reviews. Please make A verified purchase from store