Australian Gold Lotion Sunscreen - Aloe & Coconut - 6 FL OZ
Australian Gold Lotion Suncreen- Aloe & Coconut
- Plant Based
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes).
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50 coverage offers protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays so you can be free to celebrate life outside.
Net Wt. 6 FL OZ (177 mL)
Buy this product and Earn 0 Reward Points click here to login
Australian Gold Lotion Sunscreen- Aloe & Coconut - 6 FL OZ
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%||Suncreen|
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylic Acid/ VP Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylate - 13, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Polyisobutene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 20
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures:Â Spending time in sun increases your of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially 10 a.m.- 2 p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Australian Gold Lotion Suncreen- Aloe & Coconut helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use Australian Gold Lotion Suncreen on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics or surfaces